Sometimes Disney channel, sometimes made-for-TV drama...always something fun to watch!
Oh poor Dan needs Auntie around for that coke and diet coke!
Aww, Kim....you better watch out! Dan's in love!
Hey- that's MY coke! Get your hands off!!!
That's freakin' hilarious. :)
Nice........!
That is one big bottle of coke!
I will be at the MTC all next week. That is a dry place no coke or pepsi.I am on the wagon. Love the picture of Dan that says it all!!
I'm just curious but why is there no soft drinks at the MTC? or is it just coke and pepsi?
Mmm mmm. Steve's jealous! :)
don't think it will fit down the chimney ;)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh poor Dan needs Auntie around for that coke and diet coke!
Aww, Kim....you better watch out! Dan's in love!
Hey- that's MY coke! Get your hands off!!!
That's freakin' hilarious. :)
Nice........!
That is one big bottle of coke!
I will be at the MTC all next week. That is a dry place no coke or pepsi.I am on the wagon. Love the picture of Dan that says it all!!
I'm just curious but why is there no soft drinks at the MTC? or is it just coke and pepsi?
Mmm mmm. Steve's jealous! :)
don't think it will fit down the chimney ;)
Post a Comment