New Year!! I have spent the morning looking back on older posts and realized that this is the best form of journaling I have ever done! I had forgotten about so many of these posts. The pictures make me a little sad, seeing how much my girls have grown up and changed over the years. I have decided to keep going with the blog, even though most everyone has long since moved on to faster forms of communication. This is for me! This is going to be such a crazy year with 2 girls dating, graduation, college starting and so many other firsts!! Stay tuned!!
3 comments:
Finally.
I am glad to see you come back, I prefer my blog over facebook and all the other social media, because it is a good journal. Excited to continue to watch your cute family grow, if you don't mind sharing.
Hello, I am looking for feedback on this website www.spiritlessons.com if you feel like commenting on this please contact me crobl005@fiu.edu. Thanks. (Research Project=)
Post a Comment