Time to jump back on! I haven't blogged in way too long, and looking back through all of the posts and pictures was so fun! It reminded me that I was doing this mainly as a journaling exercise.
I can't believe another school year is almost over! We are all so excited for summer. Victoria is a junior, Hayley is a freshman, Erin is in 7th grade and Emily is in 4th grade. I am back to working at the school now that all is well with Hayley, and loving it! Dan was made Regional Safety manager this year, and he travels quite a bit. It was quite a year! We are trying to sell our house, but that isn't going so great. We will probably be taking it off the market soon.
1 comment:
Wow it is so good to hear from you again... we just sold our house, listed it thinking it would take a few months, but it was sold in 17 days ... our realtor is William Bustos we love his team if you are still looking to sale your house ... please blog more, I miss reading about your families fun life
Post a Comment