Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours! We have so much to be grateful for this year. Especially how healthy everyone is, or is getting!!! We are settling back into a routine of sorts, and so happy about that!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I hope everyone continues to get and stay healthy at your house. :)

Dogmom Diva said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kim and I hope you all have a blessed day..and hope everyone is healthy and stuffs themselves silly!

love
Auntie

erin said...

Glad to hear you guys are moving in the right direction w/ H's health! We love you guys!

cherryl said...

Haven't blogged for a while... eh? I took a few months off too... so much to do. However, I was worried since we hadn't heard in a while... hoping everyone is still getting healthy over there!
You guys are such a fun family. :)